Concept X CX-02 Putter
Pushing the Boundaries
As its name implies, Concept X is big on ideas. Each model incorporates high-MOI-producing “wings” that seemingly melt into the ground at address, yet produce added stability and allow for forgiveness-promoting weight distribution. A new, dual-zone vibration dampening system integrated into the face and sole construction offers precisely tuned sound and feel, while each version comes with its own innovative neck configuration.
The CX-02 is configured with a new low slant Joint Neck that promotes additional toe flow, while also allowing for more weight to be moved to the putter’s perimeter. Scotty’s multi-material methodology of mixing 6061 aircraft grade aluminum components with stainless steel is employed, as is his new four-way sole balancing technology first introduced on the 2018 Select line for perfect balance, setup and alignment at address. An anti-glare stealth gray finish and a new gray Pistolero grip installed on a stepless shaft with a precision milled shaft ring rounds out an offering designed for the ultimate putting experience.
New DUAL-ZONE VIBRATION DAMPENING CHAMBERS integrated into the face-sole construction offer precisely tuned sound and feel by separating each “chamber” with a band of stainless steel. The mid-milled aluminum face, anodized in bright dip black, is connected via internal screws that perfectly compress the vibration dampening material for a soft, solid sound and feel. Additionally, the sole zone’s anodized and engraved plate contains additional vibration dampening material, as well as allows for weight to be redistributed back and out toward the wings, increasing MOI and overall balance.
A HIGH-MOI DESIGN with a unique wing shape design allows for weight to be strategically moved toward the perimeter and as far back and out as possible, increasing MOI and forgiveness. Customizable, removable heel and toe weights enhance stability while increasing the face’s sweet spot.
- Wingback blade with low slant Joint Neck with milled stainless steel elbow joint
- 303 stainless steel with 6061 aircraft aluminum face and sole inlays
- Raw stainless steel sole weights: 33” - 2 x 20g; 34” – 2 x 15g; 35” – 2 x 10g
- Stainless steel with premium stealth gray PVD finish. Bright dipped black anodized aircraft aluminum face and sole inlays. Raw weights and engravings. Jet black paintfill over anodized finish.
- Custom Gray Pistolero with gloss black paintfill
- Only 4,000 pieces to be made available in the US